Today I am here to bring you an important message about weather warfare and a solution.
God should control the weather, well, God or Gaia, not man. Unfortunately, that is not the case today. Billions of dollars are spent annually modifying the weather worlwide and after 100 years of rainmaking and hurricane hacking few know the secret history of the Climate Changers. In 1978, the United Nations banned weather warfare with the passage of the Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD). This law came as a result of the disclosure by reporter Jack Anderson of the United States Air Force’s weather warfare activities over Vietnam (Operation Popeye). The problem we face today is there is zero accountability in the hidden world of climate engineering. I seek to change this dilemma today.
My solution which I call “The Environmental Modification Accountability Act of 2018” is an addendum to the international weather warfare ban requiring two things:
TRANSPARENCY: a worldwide requirement to give 48 hour notice before modifying or experimenting in our sky or surrounding atmosphere.
VERIFICATION: create a worldwide citizen-powered sensor network to monitor atmospheric conditions, record video footage of sky conditions, and display atmospheric aerosols in real-time on a publically available website. (Map available at ClimateViewer.org).
Those who seek to violate the conditions of this addendum will be caught with our sensor network and will be held responsible in court.
While we have a sensor network to immediately let us know when North Korea detonates a nuclear blast, we have no way to know for sure who is Owning Your Weather. The Environmental Modification Accountability Act of 2018 (formerly known as The Clarity Clause) is a necessity to protect all citizens on Earth from monetary, environmental, and physical losses from weather warfare, rogue geoengineering, and the butterfly effect of massive cloud seeding projects. Militaries are using plausibly deniable weapons of mass destruction and the only way to end that secrecy is through verification with a sensor network. Trust but verify.
Only through this two step process can we finally determine the question that plagues us all: was this extreme weather event caused by nature or man?
One cannot blame hurricanes on Climate Change if one does not account for the Climate Changers.
I am crowd-funding a trip to the 21st Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification at the 98th American Meteorological Society’s annual meeting this coming January. This meeting will be a gathering of the world’s top geoengineering scientists and experts in the field of weather modification technology. This is a rare opportunity for me to hear three days of presentations by the world’s leading researchers in weather control and ask them some hard questions.
I will explain the necessity of The Environmental Modification Accountability Act of 2018 to the scientists at this Weather Modification Conference and hopefully interview many of them. I hope to start a new dialogue between the scientific community and the public that is grounded in facts and based on solutions, not name calling.
I recently created an infographic to show the scope of my research on Weather Modification technologies over the past seven years. I would like to eliminate confusion about these extremely mind boggling technologies.
Send me and I will change the discussion about geoengineering and weather modification and push (like a gentleman) for a real solution to weather warfare: transparency and verification with The Environmental Modification Accountability Act of 2018.
- The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD) Weather Warfare Ban
- Addressing Environmental Modification in Post-Cold War Conflict, Susana Pimiento and Edward Hammond, The Sunshine Project
- “There needs to be a better understanding of the modes for cloud seeding and its impacts. A beginning point would be a multilateral registry of cloud seeding events with information and data collection on key characteristics”, Memorandum submitted by Dr James Lee, American University
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- International Monitoring System (IMS) - Map - CTBTO Expert Area - forensic seismology, hydroacoustics, infrasound, and radionuclide monitoring stations for nuclear blast detection
- International Monitoring System (IMS) - Map - CTBTO Expert Area
- ENMOD Squad – Geoengineering Accountability - ClimateViewer News
- Articles on Weather Warfare and Environmental Modification - ClimateViewer News
I am currently discussing codifying the Environmental Modification Accountability Act of 2018 with the help of several legal scholars. A full version will be posted on this page as soon as it is available. Until then, check out the short version below:
To protect life from man-made weather events and geophysical weaponry all nations shall:
- Create a “multilateral registry of cloud seeding, geoengineering, and atmospheric experimentation events with information and data collection on key characteristics” and
- Publish hourly updates on activities to a publicly available website.
- Create an atmospheric sensor network (similar to the CTBTO's IMS) for verification of the multilateral registry by unifying worldwide weather data for easy transmission, dissemination, and processing.
- Provide support for the creation of a citizen-powered sensor network to augment/validate the government, university, and NGO sensor network.
- Require nations/states/persons to notify the multilateral registry (at least) 48 hours prior to initiation of atmospheric experimentation/modification to ensure public notice, and liability should said experimentation/modification cause monetary, environmental, or physical losses.
- Verify the chemical composition of our atmosphere by making both the citizen-powered and organizational sensor networks data publicly available and displayed in real-time on a website: like ClimateViewer 3D!
- Create a realistic structure to punish government actors who violate this Act (if possible), and create a legal mechanism to allow for lawsuits or criminal proceedings in court to punish non-governmental actors.