To End Atmospheric Experimentation Without Notification
Desiring to prohibit effectively military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques in order to eliminate the dangers to mankind from such use, and recognizing the Environmental Modification Convention of 1976, it shall be law that any individual or organization shall give prior notice of intent to modify weather or climate in order to determine if such actions are hostile or result in monetary, environmental, or physical losses.
Further, this Act shall require the creation of a weather modification detection system consisting of sensors capable of determining the difference between inadvertent and intentional weather modification.
- Create an International Registry of Atmospheric Experimentation (IREA) events:
- Registry must be publicly available on a website as well has available in hard-copy.
- Registry should include: Intention (snowpack augmentation, rainfall enhancement, hail mitigation, etc), funding source(s), operator, area of effect, hours of operation, and duration of event.
- Require nations/states/persons to notify the IREA (at least) 48 hours prior to initiation of Atmospheric Experimentation to ensure public notice, and liability should said experimentation/modification cause monetary, environmental, or physical losses.
- Verify the composition of our atmosphere (chemical, aerosol, gases, and electromagnetic activity) by creating both citizen-powered and government-sponsored sensor networks with data publicly available and displayed in real-time
- Create an atmospheric sensor network for verification of the IREA by unifying worldwide weather data for easy transmission, dissemination, and processing.
- Provide support for the creation of a citizen-powered sensor network to augment and/or validate the sensor network mandated by this Act.
Atmospheric Experimentation: Any act with the purpose of studying or modifying weather or climate, however small, using the following techniques:
- Release of chemicals
- Cloud Seeding
- Sounding Rockets
- Tracer Experiments
- Modification of pollution sources
- Alteration of Effluent Stacks
- Jet Fuel Doping (Contrail-Induced Cirrus)
- Use of Bunker Fuel (Ship Tracks)
- Any other technique that results directly in cloud creation or control.
- Electromagnetic or Sonic Energy
- Ionospheric Heaters
- Cloud Ionizers
- Resonance Technology
- Any other technique that modifies
- atmospheric rivers
- jet streams
- pressure zones
- Any other technique that intentionally alters temperature, rainfall, cloud cover, or any other measureable change in climate or weather.
I am crowd-funding a trip to the 21st Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification at the 98th American Meteorological Society’s annual meeting this coming January. This meeting will be a gathering of the world’s top geoengineering scientists and experts in the field of weather modification technology. This is a rare opportunity for me to hear three days of presentations by the world’s leading researchers in weather control and ask them some hard questions.
I will explain the necessity of The Environmental Modification Accountability Act to the scientists at this Weather Modification Conference and hopefully interview many of them. I hope to start a new dialogue between the scientific community and the public that is grounded in facts and based on solutions, not name calling.
I recently created an infographic to show the scope of my research on Weather Modification technologies over the past seven years. I would like to eliminate confusion about these extremely mind boggling technologies.
Send me and I will change the discussion about geoengineering and weather modification and push (like a gentleman) for a real solution to weather warfare: transparency and verification with The Environmental Modification Accountability Act.
#ENMODAA UPDATE: February 3, 2018
Dr. James Roger Fleming, Dr. David Keith, and Dr. Renaud de Richter have expressed support for #ENMODAA!
I did attend the American Meteorological Society’s 98th Annual Meeting. Updates related to this will be posted on this page with the tag AMS2018.
We have over 3 hours of interviews with Jim Fleming, William Cotton, Daniel Rosenfeld, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, the US Naval Research Lab, and many more!
We are beginning the process of creating a feature length film!
I have already released a few teaser videos.
Watch them all on ClimateViewer News: https://climateviewer.com/tags/ams2018/
Watch them on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfN7m5OaSZKQqnI6owEv7IhDXOk_LcorY
Dr. James Roger Fleming, January 9, 2018
I think there's a real important role you can play in this. There was a movement to ban atmospheric nuclear testing after Starfish Prime. Part of it was a run-up to fallout plumes [The Limited Test Ban Treaty] and that was stimulated very much after 1962. I think the ban was in 1963. And so there was a public outcry and the strum of war, and men got involved, very prominent people agreed that we were doing things that beyond our kin. And so I think there's a role to keep this accountability there. I would argue for a longer warning period for the public notice - Video Link
Dr. David Keith, December 29, 2017
I think public notice make sense because I think transparency is very important for building trust. I think 48 hours is much too short a period, I think a longer period is make sense to enable public comment on experiments.
Obviously one challenge is to define what constitutes an experiment.
Most sensor networks already have public data access. Happy to lobby for more public access.
David. via Email
Dr. Ken Caldeira, December 28, 2017
My first impression is that you are trying to solve a non-problem. I don't think there are any bad actors who want to engage in experiments that have any potential for producing lasting damage.
Further, I would think that such bad actors, were they to exist and were they attempting to do something at scale, could most easily be found through traditional intelligence techniques (e.g., monitoring of financial transactions, monitoring of communication, satellite observations of ground activities), and that a network of atmospheric monitoring would be a relatively ineffective way of detecting such a program.
Further, I find the 'us and them' framing of your email a bit disconcerting. Aren't the scientists also citizens? Wouldn't we all want more transparency in the conduct of potentially damaging experiments?
Also, the devil is in the details. For example, what is an 'atmospheric experiment'?
I am making an effort in my own life to focus on solving real problems, and not waste time with purely hypothetical problems.
Ken. via Email
Dr. Renaud De Richter, October 19, 2017
I don't oppose [ENMODAA] at all, in fact, we need it. - Solar Chimneys & Earth Radiation Management (ERM) - Dr. Renaud de Richter - Video Link
- ENMOD Squad – Geoengineering Accountability, ClimateViewer News
- Geoengineering and Weather Modification Exposed, ClimateViewer News
- The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD) Weather Warfare Ban, on WeatherModificationHistory.com
- Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD), United Nations website. FACT SHEET
- ENMOD @ Sunshine-project.org
- WEATHER MODIFICATION 2025: TIME TO START THE COUNTDOWN, By Aamna Rafiq, Research Associate. Institute of Strategic Studies Islamabad. Accessed February 19, 2018
- Addressing Environmental Modification in Post-Cold War Conflict, Susana Pimiento and Edward Hammond, The Sunshine Project
- RI H6011 – The Geoengineering Act of 2017, Jolie Diane and Rosalind Peterson
- “There needs to be a better understanding of the modes for cloud seeding and its impacts. A beginning point would be a multilateral registry of cloud seeding events with information and data collection on key characteristics”, Memorandum submitted by Dr. James Lee, American University
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- International Monitoring System (IMS) - Map - CTBTO Expert Area - forensic seismology, hydroacoustics, infrasound, and radionuclide monitoring stations for nuclear blast detection
- Articles on Weather Warfare and Environmental Modification, ClimateViewer News
- Entries on Environmental Warfare, WeatherModificationHistory.com