I am James Franklin Lee Jr. (Jim Lee) and I help people understand complex ideas by creating maps, timelines, articles, and lectures. I am going to talk about Pollution, Privacy and Propaganda every chance I get because they interest me, affect us, and I care about our Planet. ClimateViewer News is my blog and the central location for all of my research.
I am forever a Boy Scout, lifetime artist, nocturnal programmer, music is my life, love is my religion, and I am the luckiest husband and father on Earth. I speak for the trees. I have a passion for mapping, magnets, and mysteries.
I have devoted the last seven years of my life to understanding and reporting the truth about the lengthy history of weather modification. I represented people like myself at the EPA’s hearing on aviation pollution in August 2015, lectured at Ed Griffin’s conference Global Warming: An Inconvenient Lie in December 2016, and my research has been referenced on many prominent websites, including the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), Canadian Geophysical Union, MIT, Harvard, and the United Nations.
I created ClimateViewer News to:
- POLLUTION: Map polluted locations worldwide, gather facts on those affected, and use those facts to combat polluters’ public relations (PR).
- PRIVACY: Raise awareness of technology used to monitor, mock, and silence activists who dare attempt to combat climate change, today.
- PROPAGANDA: Educate others on perception management, public relations, and other mass media mind-control techniques used against you, the reader.
I created ClimateViewer 3D to map pollution worldwide, from the depths of the ocean to any part of our atmosphere. CV3D is an open-source geophysical monitoring map with live imagery on a gorgeous 3D globe. CV3D features an encyclopedic list of exclusive maps resulting in thousands of hours of personal educational bliss not found anywhere else on the internet, let alone in one place.
I have compiled the largest volume of geoengineering and weather modification history into one massive timeline, complete with lists of companies, patents, sponsors, and laws: Weather Modification History. WMH is an international effort lead by me and Domenic Marrama, combining both investigative journalists’ superpowers to create an unparalleled online repository of factual references in chronological format.
I am a self-taught web page and graphics designer, music lover, and traditional artist. I researched, designed, and coded everything on my four websites at night while my children sleep.
ClimateViewer is a family-owned business. I have been happily married for 18 years. We raise our two beautiful daughters, take care of my wife’s grandmother who has end-stage Alzheimers, and we are trying to build a small homestead. We live simply, happily, and we are free.
- Burns, Wil. “Climate Geoengineering Timeline: Washington Geoengineering Consortium (WGC).” Co-director of Forum for Climate Engineering Assessment (FCEA), formerly known as the DC Geoengineering Consortium • December 2013.
- Doelle, Meinhard. “Geoengineering and Dispute Settlement Under UNCLOS and the UNFCCC: Stormy Seas Ahead?” Schulich School of Law; Dalhousie University - Marine and Environmental Law Institute, dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2373751 • January 2014
- Quadrennial Energy Review Task Force Secretariat and Energy Policy and Systems Analysis Staff. “Infrastructure Constraints in New England.” United States Department of Energy • April 2014.
- Ndah, Anthony Banyouko. “Engineering Options for Climate Protection: Solution or Armageddon? A Critical Review of Global Warming Mitigation Strategies through Geo-engineering.” ACADEMIA.EDU • May 2014
- Freeland, Elana. “Chemtrails, HAARP, and the Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth” Feral House • June 2014.
- Mathews, Robert. “Duplicity at the US EPA.” Health and Technology 4.2: 113-133 • August 2014.
- Crist, Patrick. “Supporting Landscape-Scale Planning with Decision Support Toolkits.” Biodiversity, Threatened & Imperiled Species Symposium. Colorado State University. • September 11, 2014.
- Ardon-Dryer, Karin, Sarvesh Garimella “Aerosol and Cloud Section, Special Topic: Weather Modification.” MIT University Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences (EAPS) • December 2014.
- Abate, Randall S. “Climate Change Impacts on Ocean and Coastal Law: U.S. and International Perspectives.” Oxford University Press • January 2015.
- Bell, Kayce.“Engaging Students Through Digital Data” Museum of Southwest Biology, University of New Mexico • September 2015.
- Effiong, Utibe, and Richard L. Neitzel. “Assessing the direct occupational and public health impacts of solar radiation management with stratospheric aerosols.” Environmental Health 15.1 (2016): 7., US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health • January 2016.
- Mohajer, David. xahive. “CYBERSECURITY CYBER-ATTACK SERIES. SIDE CHANNEL – TEMPEST Attacks.” - US Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration • December 2016.
- Reynolds, Jesse L., Andy Parker, and Peter Irvine. “Five solar geoengineering tropes that have outstayed their welcome.” Earth’s Future (2016). AGU Publications, David Keith’s page on Harvard University • December 2016.
- Teague, Kevin A., and Nicole Gallicchio. “The Evolution of Meteorology: A Look Into the Past, Present and Future of Weather Forecasting.” John Wiley & Sons • May 2017.
- Calbery, Andrew. “The Fight Against Geoengineering.” FriesenPress • July 2017.
- Glikson, Andrew Yoram. “The Plutocene: Blueprints for a Post-Anthropocene Greenhouse Earth.” Springer • July 2017.
- Sanders, Charles A. “Radiobiology and Radiation Hormesis: New Evidence and its Implications for Medicine and Society.” Springer • August 2017.
- Bethel, Glenn, USDA Remote Sensing Advisor. “201709_Hurricane_Irma Geospatial Information and Remotely Sensed Imagery” - South Carolina Geographical Information Systems (GIS) • September 2017.
- Johnson, Andrew. “Climate Change and Global Warming - Exposed: Hidden Evidence, Disguised Plans.” CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform • September 2017.
- Freeland, Elana. “Under an Ionized Sky: From Chemtrails to Space Fence Lockdown” Feral House • February 2018.
- Rafiq, Aamna. Research Associate. Institute of Strategic Studies Islamabad “WEATHER MODIFICATION 2025: TIME TO START THE COUNTDOWN”, Accessed February 19, 2018
- “The Google Earth Climate Change, Pollution and Privacy Viewer.” Google Earth Blog • January 2014.
- “1000 GIS Applications & Uses - How GIS Is Changing the World.” GIS Geography • June 2016.
- “175 U.S. patents prove that geoengineering and weather control technologies are REAL… see the list here.” Natural News • September 2017.
- “Is Weather Warfare a Conspiracy Theory?.” GlobalResearch, Centre for Research on Globalization • October 2017.
- “Purposeful Anthropogenic Climate Alteration: RF Ionospheric Heater Arrogance (e.g. HAARP).” Dr. Rick Shankman, MIT University’s ClimateX • November 2017.
- Episode 41: Drilling the Skies WeatherHype Podcast • February 2018.
- Climate Change is Intentional Frontier Centre for Public Policy • February 2018.
I Dr. Seuss and I end every video I make with this saying:
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not!”
- The Lorax