Slavespeak and the Mental Plantation
The Anatomy of Slavespeak is an amazing paper that teaches you how people use words that take your power away and mentally enslave you by filling you with fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD). Mastering Slavespeak will remove FUD from you life and turn you into the ultimate bullshit detector. This paper changed my life.
Once you understand political Slavespeak (the language used to establish and maintain master-slave relationships), you become very aware of how those who don’t understand Slavespeak can be dominated, subjugated, and controlled by words — essentially enslaved by words. Correspondingly, you become impervious to external control through words. In other words, you enjoy more freedom — you have more options available to you.
“It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.” – Sally Kempton
“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” – Joseph Stalin
“Language creates spooks that get into our heads and hypnotize us.” – Robert Anton Wilson, Introduction to The Tree of Lies (by Christopher S. Hyatt. Ph.D.)
Read The Anatomy of Slavespeak
Learn the real Jedi Mind Trick
Go Shopping, Stay ScaredFear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.
FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. An individual firm, for example, might use FUD to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation about a competitor’s product; to increase the general estimation of switching costs among current customers; or to maintain leverage over a current business partner who could potentially become a rival.The term originated to describe disinformation tactics in the computer hardware industry but has since been used more broadly. FUD is a manifestation of the appeal to fear. 
Fear is the mind killer. Fear demoralizes you. You are no threat to anyone if demoralized. MKUltra was about FUD. Mind control requires FUD. FUD is evil.
The opposite of FUD is knowledge, love, and laughter.
“Technique 88” by L. Ron Hubbard
THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them. When you find an individual is lying to you, you know that the individual is trying to control you. One way or another this individual is trying to control you. That is the mechanism of control. This individual is lying to you because he is trying to control you — because if they give you enough misinformation they will pull you down the tone scale so that they can control you. Conversely, if you see an impulse on the part of a human being to control you, you know very well that that human being is lying to you. Not “is going to,” but “is” lying to you.
Check these facts, you will find they are always true. That person who is trying to control you is lying to you. He’s got to tell you lies in order to continue control, because the second you start telling anybody close to the truth, you start releasing him and he gets tougher and tougher to control. So, you can’t control somebody without telling them a bunch of lies. You will find that very often Command has this as its greatest weakness. It will try to control instead of leading. The next thing you know, it is lying to the [illegible]. Lie, lie, lie, and it gets worse and worse, and all of a sudden the thing blows up.
Well, religion has done this. Organized religion tries to control, so therefore must be lying. After a while it figures out (even itself) that it is lying, and then it starts down tone scale further and further, and all of a sudden people get down along this spring-like bottom (heresy) and say, “Are we going into apathy and die, or are we going to revolt?” And they revolt, because you can only lie to people so long.
Unfortunately there is always a new cycle of lying.” 
This Left-Right paradigm concept theorizes that the two opposing political parties utilize their tremendous hold over mainstream media to dramatize political distractions and engage in covert warfare and operations, in grand performances of bureaucratic rivalry meant to propagandize and divide the populace. Divisive issues are purposefully fed through the major media outlets to divert attention away from the ruling class’s hidden and ulterior (and sometimes global) agendas. By drawing attention to the differences between the two embedded political systems, ideologies, races and classes, the political groups obscure political clarity and divide unity among the masses. The tactic creates confusion and frustration among the population, which enables the ruling class to increase and consolidate their wealth and power through maintaining an illusion of a two-party system of checks and balances that actually works. The theory contends that the fresh interjection of a new political party or group (such as the expanding Libertarian or Green parties) into the political arena, would be the only way to provide a means to break the cyclical paradigm, currently established in the political system. 
Examples of False Left-Right Paradigms:
- Christian vs Muslim
- White vs Black
- Republican vs Democrat
- Gay vs Straight
- Red Sox vs Yankees
Anyone who tells you X group is bad, and Y group is awesome, is using Slavespeak.These “pretend wars” serve only to keep us divided and the internationally rich (1%) love it.  People search the internet for “self-affirming” literature, thus no growth occurs. If you hate Muslims, going to a hate website only reaffirms your already twisted beliefs. The best thing any Human can do is value the opinions of others that are different from yours, as only through empathy and attempting to understand your opposites will self-growth occur. When people come together and share opposing views, magic happens. The illusions of an imaginary enemy fade away, and you are left with a flawed and vulnerable Human. Love one another, and remove all those that would stoke the flames of rage against our fellow man.
NLP is a pragmatic school of thought - an 'epistemology' - that addresses the many levels involved in being human. NLP is a multi-dimensional process that involves the development of behavioral competence and flexibility, but also involves strategic thinking and an understanding of the mental and cognitive processes behind behavior. NLP provides tools and skills for the development of states of individual excellence, but it also establishes a system of empowering beliefs and presuppositions about what human beings are, what communication is and what the process of change is all about. At another level, NLP is about self-discovery, exploring identity and mission. It also provides a framework for understanding and relating to the 'spiritual' part of human experience that reaches beyond us as individuals to our family, community and global systems. NLP is not only about competence and excellence, it is about wisdom and vision.
In essence, all of NLP is founded on two fundamental presuppositions:
1. The Map is Not the Territory. As human beings, we can never know reality. We can only know our perceptions of reality. We experience and respond to the world around us primarily through our sensory representational systems. It is our 'neuro-linguistic' maps of reality that determine how we behave and that give those behaviors meaning, not reality itself. It is generally not reality that limits us or empowers us, but rather our map of reality.
2. Life and 'Mind' are Systemic Processes. The processes that take place within a human being and between human beings and their environment are systemic. Our bodies, our societies, and our universe form an ecology of complex systems and sub-systems all of which interact with and mutually influence each other. It is not possible to completely isolate any part of the system from the rest of the system. Such systems are based on certain 'self-organizing' principles and naturally seek optimal states of balance or homeostasis. 
The War for Your Mind“The Internet is a weapon just sitting there on a table. Either you will pick it up, or your competitor will”
— Michael Dell, Dell Computer chair
“Glass, China, and Reputation, are easily cracked, and never well mended.”
— Ben Franklin
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
— Warren Buffett
“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
— Arthur Schopenhauer
“You’re not who you think you are; you’re not who others think you are; you’re who you think others think you are!”
— Source Unknown
Perception Management Definition:1. DOD, military: Actions to convey and/or deny selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning; and to intelligence systems and leaders at all levels to influence official estimates, ultimately resulting in foreign behaviors and official actions favorable to the originator’s objectives. In various ways, perception management combines truth projection, operations security, cover and deception, and psychological operations. • See also Psychological Operations (PSYOP), Psychological Warfare (PSYWAR), Narrative Networks, and Mindwar. 
2. Corporate: Perception is a way of seeing, understanding or interpreting. In business, perceptions describe the way stakeholders perceive an enterprise or a brand, based on its actions and the behaviour of its people. To stakeholders, perception is their reality. Perceptions may be good or bad, depending on the experiences that stakeholder groups might have had when engaging with the organisation. We suggest that companies become more sensitive to these perceptions and work to address the perception gap – i.e. the gap that exists between stakeholder perceptions and the company’s ideal perceptions of itself. Hence, perceptions have to be managed to ensure that a sound reputation of the organisation is nurtured. Perceptual assets are intangible but nevertheless valuable. By managing perceptions, an enterprise builds reputational value. • See also Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Public Relations (PR) 
Case Study: The Perception Management of the Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown
The greatest environmental disaster in human history occurred on March 11, 2011, and it is only getting worse!
The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster was a series of equipment failures, nuclear meltdowns and releases of radioactive materials at the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, following the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami on 11 March 2011.  It is the largest nuclear disaster since the Chernobyl disaster of 1986 and only the second disaster (along with Chernobyl) to measure Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale. 
Activists and concerned citizens began posting like crazy on the internet. Videos were made, blogs were written, and in the end, not much has changed. Fukushima is still raining death on our oceans and wildlife, and the media is silent. Furthermore, judging from the chart below, the nuclear industry weathered the storm with perception management techniques, and the activists lost steam.
It’s all about perception. The Carbon Capture Report is an example of a publicly available perception engine.  It tabulates the emotional content of our posts and lets the owners know when it’s time to respond.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_fear – Appeal to Fear on Wikipedia
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt – Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) on Wikipedia
- http://www.spaink.net/english/parool_cos1.html – Scientology: Technique 88 Het Parool, September 18, 1995
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_right_paradigm – False left-right Paradigm on Wikipedia
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE3-rOG7i4 – Immortal Technique Rich Man’s World (1%) Lyrics on screen
- http://www.au.af.mil/info-ops/perception.htm – Perception-space, perception war, and perception operations (perceived-effects)-based operations
- http://usmilitary.about.com/od/glossarytermsp/g/p4712.htm – Perception management By Department of Defense
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perception_management – Perception management on Wikipedia
- http://usmilitary.about.com/od/glossarytermsp/g/p5018.htm – Psychological operations By Department of Defense
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations – Psychological operations on Wikipedia
- http://www.scribd.com/doc/216638135/MindWar-Co-Authored-by-Michael-Aquino – From PSYOP to MindWar:The Psychology of Victory – by Colonel Paul E. ValleyCommander with Major Michael A. Aquino, PSYOP Research & Analysis Team Leader
- http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml – Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, An Introduction Programming Manual. Operations Research Technical Manual TW-SW7905.1
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090711161116/http://www.perceptionmanagement.com.my/faq.htm – :: PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT ::
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3JuOYyKAPw – Japan Earthquake And Tsunami, March 11, 2011 (宮城県気仙沼市)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster – Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster on Wikipedia
- http://nuclear.carboncapturereport.org/cgi-bin/topic – Carbon Capture Report – Daily nuclear energy news perception engine
- http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/15/AR2008021502901.html – The Dumbing Of America, by Susan Jacoby, Sunday, February 17, 2008
- http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/104/ – Some Monsters Die Slowly, Attention deficit and activism don’t mix, by Rebecca Solnit, January/February 2007
- http://www.everydayhealth.com/adhd-awareness/does-technology-cause-adhd.aspx – Does Technology Cause ADHD? By Lesley Alderman | Medically reviewed by Kevin O. Hwang, MD, MPH
- http://blogswork.wordpress.com/video-storytelling/ethics-and-etiquette-of-online-activism/ – Ethics & Etiquette of Online Activism, The seven deadly sins of activist etiquette by Tom Head.
- http://www.nlpu.com/NLPU_WhatIsNLP.html – What is NLP? Neuro-Linguistic Programming University.
Public Relations and Why Activism Fails
The “Dumbing Down of America“
“The shrinking public attention span fostered by video is closely tied to the second important anti-intellectual force in American culture: the erosion of general knowledge.” 
Attention Deficit and Activism DON’T MIX:
What we really needed was practice in paying attention over long periods of time. That’s what would have given us the power to see that we can prevail, and that, thanks to the more stubborn and patient among us, we have, from time to time, and we will. 
Does Technology Cause ADHD?
“In the last 50 years we have created platforms in which we present things in surreal time,” … “When you condition the mind to become accustomed to high levels of input, there’s a chance that reality can just become boring.” 
Ethics & Etiquette of Online Activism
The seven deadly sins of activist etiquette
- Deadly Sin #1: Self-Promotion at the Expense of the Movement
- Deadly Sin #2: Unsolicited Bulk Email
- Deadly Sin #3: Hacktivism (debatable)
- Deadly Sin #4: Violating Copyright
- Deadly Sin #5: Nagging
- Deadly Sin #6: Violating Privacy
- Deadly Sin #7: Being Scary 
You Have The Power
“My name is Alice, so please your Majesty,” said Alice very politely; but she added to herself, “Why, they’re only a pack of cards, after all. I needn’t be afraid of them!” [emphasis added]
…The Queen turned crimson with fury, and, after glaring at her for a moment like a wild beast, began screaming, “Off with her head! Off with–”
“Nonsense!” said Alice, very loudly and decidedly, and the Queen was silent.” – Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
We Must Do Better!
“Those who love peace must learn to organize as effectively as those who love war.”
— Martin Luther King Jr.
If any of the links above do not work, copy the URL and paste it into the form below to check the Wayback Machine for an archived version of that webpage.
Sharing is Caring