Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (“JOGMEC”, Headquarter: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President: Hirobumi Kawano), which has been conducting preparation works for the first offshore production test off the coasts of Atsumi and Shima peninsulas, started a flow test applying the depressurization method and confirmed production of methane gas estimated from methane hydrate layers on March 12, 2013.
JOGMEC will start analyzing data while it continues the flow test.
Since this is a flow test of flammables, please do not approach to thesite because of the safety reason.
• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
• Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
• Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
• NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
• ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
WQAD weather guy Eric Sorensen mocks people for using the word chemtrail in a horrendous click-bait video on Facebook. Time to break down the words and science behind artificial clouds and aircraft pollution. ... Continue reading