What is HAARP?
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a 3.6 million watt antenna array operated by the US military in Gakona, Alaska. There are many facilities like HAARP, called “Sky Heaters,” in operation worldwide. With tales of geophysical warfare dominating the internet, this series of articles seeks to piece together a thorough understanding of this amazing facility, its capabilities, and the other Sky Heaters worldwide.
“Whereas weather modification uses cloud-seeding to produce precipitation in the form of water, Sky Heaters like HAARP use plasma seeding (space-weather modification) to produce precipitation in the form of electrons, energy, and radiation”. — Jim Lee
What does a Sky Heater do?
- Radiation belt remediation – Sucking trapped radiation out of the sky
- Create an “Artifical Ionospheric Mirror” (AIM) – creating a plasma fireball in the sky that can reflect radio waves and project energy beams around the world.
- Create ELF waves that travel through bone and stone worldwide
- Create plasma clouds (as well as noctilucent clouds)
- Create airglow using HF radio waves and/or rocket exhaust plumes
- Tears holes in the ionosphere
- Modifies the Electrojet of our planet to probe underground structures
Table of Contents
- The Birth of HAARP
- HAARP: The World’s Sexiest Energy Weapon
- HAARP Timeline: An Animated History of Ionospheric Destruction
- Bernard Eastlunds´ original HAARP website!
- Stanford Star Labs’ HAARP website
- Project Nimbus & The Fire of the Gods
- HAARP + DARPA = Team Thundercats
- Resonations from the Moon
- The Doppler Effect: Are radars affecting the weather?
- The Hum: An Anomalous Sound Heard Around the World
- HAARP – Tales from the Crypt - deleted websites
- HAARP – 2013 Budget And Plans
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds: Geoengineering, Alchemy, and HAARP
- Atmospheric Armageddon – ANGELS, HAARP, Methane, and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
- US Army Test Technology Symposium – Weather Modification 1997
- HAARP makes Earthquakes?