We have all seen the massive snowstorm all over the news. This record breaking snowstorm has caused unbelievable damage:
After Winter Storm Jonas crippled areas across the East Coast with ice, high winds and flooding, millions of Americans have been trying to dig themselves out of the aftermath. At least 27 people have died in the storm, a quarter of a million customers have lost power and hundreds of crashes have been reported. Travel bans barring non-emergency vehicles from the roads of New York City and Baltimore were lifted by early morning, and mass transit systems that had been partially suspended during the storm were scheduled to run again. But even as United Airlines said limited service might begin later in the afternoon in New York City, airports in the Washington D.C. area were likely to remain closed Sunday, and other airlines started to cut Monday service in addition to the 9,500 already-canceled weekend flights. Winter Storm Jonas: At Least 27 Dead, Travel Slowly Getting Back on Track
The death toll is up to 30 now: At Least 30 Killed in Snowstorm-Related Deaths
The majority of talking heads on lame-stream media and even the Governor of New York are all blaming this storm on climate change and global warming.
What if I told you this storm is not just an act of God, but an act of men?
Every year in the United States of America, hundreds of counties, water districts, and ski resorts pay for weather modification to create additional now using ground-based cloud-seeding generators. Here is the anatomy of a cloud seeding generator and some photos of different types across the west coast:
This artificial snow is “necessary” for the water starved west coast as it melts in the spring and feeds streams and canals, not to mention you can’t ski on dirt. Here is how “orographic cloud seeding” works:
However, each year we also see massive flooding and snowstorms all over the east coast and this is no coincidence.
When you see the massive scale of cloud seeding operations on the west coast you will understand that they are, at least, partially responsible for the loss of life and economic damage on the east coast.
I will now present the names of the companies modifying the weather, where it happens, and who paid for it.
Here are the ground-based cloud-seeding generators I have found so far as seen on my map ClimateViewer 3D:
Names and Dollars
Wyoming Weather Modification Pilot ProgramWeather modified by: Weather Modification, Inc.
Funded by: Eden Valley Irrigation & Drainage District
- Wyoming Water Development Commission Executive Summary
- Biggest Cloud-Seeding Experiment Yet Only Sparks More Debate
- UCAR details on Wyoming Weather Modification Pilot Project
- Weather Modification Inc. project page
- Evaluation of the Wyoming Weather Modification Pilot Project (WWMPP)
- OPERATIONAL ASPECTS OF THE WYOMING WEATHER MODIFICATION PILOT PROJECT: AN UPDATE
- DESIGN AND PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF THE WYOMING WEATHER MODIFICATION PILOT PROGRAM RANDOMIZED SEEDING EXPERIMENT
Central Colorado Rocky Mountain ProgramWeather modified by: Western Weather Consultants
Funded by: Vail Associates, Inc., Denver Water Department
- “Weather Modification Permit Application Public Hearing for Western Weather Consultants Target Area Upper Colorado River Basin,” Colorado Water Conservation Board, Department of Natural Resources
Grand Mesa Colorado Cloud-SeedingWeather modified by: Water Enhancement Authority
Funded by: Water Enhancement Authority
Humboldt River Basin Cloud-SeedingWeather modified by: Desert Research Institute
Funded by: State of Nevada
- PRELIMINARY FEASIBILITY STUDY AND COST ESTIMATES OF POSSIBLE WINTER CLOUD SEEDING IN THE HUMBOLDT RIVER BASIN, NEVADA. August 2014
Carson-Walker Basin Cloud-SeedingWeather modified by: Desert Research Institute
Funded by: State of Nevada
Santa Barbara California Cloud-SeedingWeather modified by: North American Weather Consultants
Funded by: Santa Barbara County Water Agency
- Summary of Operations for a Winter Cloud Seeding Program for the Upper Santa Ynez Drainage in Southeastern Santa Barbara County and the Huasna-Alamo Drainage in Northern Santa Barbara and Southern San Luis Obispo Counties Water Year 2015
- Santa Barbara County Water Agency Cloud Seeding
Idaho Power Company Cloud-SeedingWeather modified by: North American Weather Consultants, Idaho Power Company, Madison County
Funded by: Boise Project Board of Control, Idaho Power Company, Gunnison County, Utah Water Resources Development, Madison County, Water District 34
Other Cloud Seeding Programs
- NOAA Reported Weather Modification Activities (2004-2012)
- 2012 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 12WXMOD5 partial | Link
- 2011 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 11WXMOD5 partial | Link
- 2010 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 10WXMOD5 | Link
- 2009 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 09WXMOD5 | Link
- 2008 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 08WXMOD5| Link
- 2007 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 07WXMOD5 | Link
- 2006 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 06WXMOD5 | Link
- 2005 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 05WXMOD5 | Link
- 2004 NOAA Weather Modification Programs 04WXMOD5 | Link
Weather Modification Experiment Map
Weather modification activities worldwide are also available on our maps.
More Information on Geoengineering
If any of the links above do not work, copy the URL and paste it into the form below to check the Wayback Machine for an archived version of that webpage.